Thanks to all of you for visiting our blog, signing up, and sharing it with your friends yesterday. We were overwhelmed by your response to our launch!
We’ll be drawing yesterday’s winner soon, but we want to announce today’s giveaway right away:
A Checklist for Parents – Questions and Scripture for Self-Examination
A series of 26 questions designed to help parents examine themselves in light of God’s Word. Questions cover 6 areas of parental responsibility: love, prayer, instruction, protection, provision, and example. Each question is followed by Scripture verses which explain what God requires of us as parents.
Be brave! Use this checklist to help you:
- Evaluate your obedience to God’s instructions for parents
- Pinpoint areas of weakness, sin, negligence, or laziness, with the intention of growing toward greater maturity.
- Memorize Scripture that will equip you for your job as parent.
- Discuss your relationship with your children.
- Explain your responsibility to your children.
- Pray for direction in your role as parent.
- Prepare your teenagers for their future job as parents
How to enter:
Only one entry per person is allowed today. To qualify to win, you must first be a follower of this blog in some form (email subscription, RSS, or Google friend connect).
To enter today’s giveaway, tell a friend about this blog, or share it online or offline, however you like. Write one comment on this post and tell us how you shared!
Today’s entries also count towards the final grand prize!