“Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3, ESV)
- A humble person receives God’s favor (Prov. 3:34)
- A humble person finds wisdom (Prov. 11:2)
- A humble person finds riches, honor, and life (Prov. 22:4)
- A humble person will be exalted by God (1 Pet. 5:6)
- A humble person has the ability to get along with others (1 Samuel 25)
And yet, no one is born humble. In order to develop humility, we need God’s Word and Spirit to work in our lives.
Today we’d like to share a free study on humility that you can use in your family worship or homeschool time. It’s one of eight studies found in the “Put On Chart” lesson book.
You might also enjoy: