Time for a giveaway! We’re giving away three prizes at the close of our Busy Mamas study of Psalm 37!
(1) This original, hand-lettered rendition of Psalm 37: 3, created by Pam
(2) Our new Bible study kit, soon to be available from Doorposts!
This kit includes:
- Our new 30 Days of Bible Study for Busy Mamas: Colossians 3
- A 12-pencil set of Prismacolor colored pencils
- A black fine-point Micron pen
- A 5″ x 8-1/4″ Moleskine notebook for all your note-taking
(3) Daniel’s new Bible study book for boys, Because You Are Strong, hot off the press!
I’m so excited to see Daniel finish up this great book of studies for boys!
He’s put together an excellent (and attractive) collection of eleven studies that teach guys about biblical strength while they also learn the basics of several different Bible study methods. Good stuff for young men! They need the wisdom of God’s Word to know what to do with all that strength and energy that God has blessed them with!
To enter this giveaway, give us your feedback about our recent 30 Days of Bible Study for Busy, Busy Mamas on Psalm 37. You can enter as many times as you would like with separate comments, which will each be counted as a separate entry:
- Tell us what you liked about the study.
- Tell us what you didn’t like.
- Tell us what you would change.
- Tell us what you learned.
- If you didn’t do the study, you can still enter by telling us why you didn’t do the study, what you are studying in the Bible, or what you would like to study in the future.
This giveaway closes at midnight, PST, Sunday, April 7, 2013. Winners will be randomly drawn on Monday and announced here and on Facebook.